A new detached house built in the garden of an existing 1930's semi-detached property. The house is situated in a Conservation Area and was designed to overcome the overlooking issues of building adjacent to neighbouring gardens.
A material palette of off-white render, horizontal cedar cladding and engineering brickwork was chosen to match the houses opposite the site. These were a pair of semi-detached dwellings, therefore this house was designed as a paradigm of those.
The house has two-bedrooms, a bathroom, w.c and an open plan living area, with a side and rear garden and two car parking spaces. The house was built to a high standard and uses solar panels to the south elevation to provide the majority of the buildings power.